Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Deal’s, A Deal|
|Name||A Deal’s, A Deal|
|Characters||Kate Austen, Sawyer, Jack Shephard|
Kate and Sawyer argue over the true meaning of "carte blanche" pertaining to their agreement. Sawyer thinking it was mainly for toiletries, however, Kate feels it extended to the gun he was carrying as well.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Outlaws.
- [Shot of two red shirts near a tent, then pans to Kate and Sawyer walking out of the jungle.]
- KATE: A deal’s, a deal.
- SAWYER: The deal was for toiletries.
- KATE: Nah, carte blanche- whatever I want. And I want the gun.
- [Pans to Jack kneeling in front of a female red shirt’s tent, loading up a backpack. He looks up and sees Sawyer and Kate talking.]
- SAWYER: I didn’t kill the damn hog.
- KATE: You said you wanted help to find it, we found it.
- [They stop walking right in front of the tent Jack was just at, but he isn’t there anymore.]
- SAWYER: Jack asked me for the guns two days ago. That why you came on this trek? To do your doctor boyfriend a favor?
- KATE: You asked for help, I helped you. You don’t like the deal, not my problem.
- [Kate walks away.]