|Episode||The 23rd Psalm|
|Characters||Michael Dawson, John Locke|
Michael approached Locke inside the hatch, and inquires as to whether or not the computers are connected to any other stations. Locke states that the station probably predates the internet, and reminds Michael that the computer cannot be used for anything else other than entering the code.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode The 23rd Psalm.
- MICHAEL: Hey.
- LOCKE: Hey yourself. Long time no see. I thought it was Kate and Hurley's shift?
- MICHAEL: Oh yeah, Kate asked me to switch with her. Hurley's right behind me.
- LOCKE: You know the drill.
- MICHAEL: Every 108 minutes, yup. Hey, can I ask you a question, John?
- LOCKE: Sure.
- MICHAEL: Do you think it's possible this place is connected to those other stations? You know, from the room?
- LOCKE: Some of this stuff probably predates the internet. Then again, what do I know. Why do you ask?
- MICHAEL: Oh, just seems, all this equipment, just put numbers in a computer, it's got to be connected to something, doesn't it?
- LOCKE: You do know, don't you Michael, that the computer can't be used for anything other than entering the code.
- MICHAEL: Course. Sure, I was just... curious, you know?
- LOCKE: You want me to stay here until Hurley gets here? Play ping pong?
- MICHAEL: No. I'm good.
- LOCKE: Alright. I'll leave you to it.