|Characters||James "Sawyer" Ford, Kate Austen, Jack Shephard, Sayid Jarrah, John Locke, Charlie Pace|
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Homecoming, right after the scene in which Sayid questions whether Claire actually has amnesia and Charlie storms off.
- [Shot of Sayid, Locke and Jack talking about what to do about Claire as Charlie walks away. Pans to Sawyer leaning on a pole of his tent.]
- SAWYER: Hell, this is better then C-SPAN.
- [Kate smiles.]
- KATE: What’s that supposed to mean?
- SAWYER: Nothing. Just makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing we got ‘the brain trust’ over there deciding our fate.
- [Kate crouches down by him.]
- KATE: I’m sure it’s just about Claire coming back. They’re not deciding our fate.
- SAWYER: Whatever you say, Sugarpop.
- KATE: I’d say your paranoid, Tex.
- SAWYER [chuckles]: Then why are they all huddled up? You think Locke’s gonna call a hike?
- KATE: If you’re so curious, why don’t you walk over there and find out?
- SAWYER: Why don’t you walk over there?
- KATE: C-SPAN bores me.
- [Sawyer grins.]