Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ana Lucia's Prisoner|
|Name||Ana Lucia's Prisoner|
|Characters||Libby, Sayid Jarrah, Ana-Lucia Cortez, Jin-Soo Kwon, Bernard Nadler|
Libby visits Sayid who has been tied up by Ana-Lucia and is asked to untie him. Libby explains that deep down Ana is a good person, however, Sayid challenges that by pointing out that Libby is afraid to untie him.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Collision.
- LIBBY: Hi, I'm Libby.
- SAYID: I'm Sayid, please untie me.
- LIBBY: I can't, I can't, I can't right now.
- LIBBY: Ana-Lucia, she thinks you're going to kill her. You're supposed to say "That's ridiculous." I'm really sorry... the woman... the woman who...
- SAYID: Her name is Shannon.
- LIBBY: Shannon. You need to know that it was a mistake. An accident. Ana-Lucia, deep down, she's a good person.
- SAYID: If she is such a good person, why are you afraid to untie me?