|Episode||Pilot - Part 2|
|Characters||Kate Austen, Sayid Jarrah, Shannon Rutherford. Charlie Pace, Boone Carlyle, Sawyer|
While trekking through the island to attempt to use the transceiver, Charlie attempts to subtly introduce himself to Shannon as a member of the band Drive Shaft, however, it backfires as she is not a fan whatsoever.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Pilot - Part 2, during the transceiver trek.
- [Shot of the cliffs. Then several minutes of Sawyer, Kate, Charlie, Sayid, Shannon, and Boone climbing. Sayid and Boone help Shannon. Sawyer helps Kate. As they reach the top, Charlie helps Shannon.]
- CHARLIE: Uhp. I got ya. I got ya. There ya go.
- [As he walks with Shannon, he quietly sing/hums “You all, everybody. You all, everybody.”]
- CHARLIE: Funny story, you’ll love this. You ever heard of Drive Shaft? A band?
- SHANNON: Oh, I hate them.
- CHARLIE: Oh, kay.
- SHANNON: Why?
- CHARLIE: Nothing.
- SHANNON: Do you have their one song stuck in your head?
- CHARLIE: Yeah, sort of.
- SHANNON: God, I’m sorry.
- CHARLIE [looking hurt/disappointed]: Yeah, me too.