|A Little You Time|
|Name||A Little You Time|
|Episode||Everybody Hates Hugo|
|Characters||Charlie Pace, Claire Littleton, John Locke|
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Everybody Hates Hugo.
- CHARLIE: Locke. Hey! Locke! How can he be sleeping?
- CLAIRE: Well, it's been a long night, Charlie, for all of us. Who knows what they've been through?
- CHARLIE: I'll tell who doesn't. Me. Here, I'll watch him. Hey, it's okay, Claire, you go for a walk. You deserve a little you time.
- CLAIRE: Okay, but I won't be long.
- CHARLIE: No, you can be as long as you want, I've got him. It'll be alright. Turniphead and me are going to go give a little wakey-wakey to Mr. Locke!
- CLAIRE: Oh, let him sleep, he deserves it.
- CHARLIE: What about what we deserve? Like some answers about what bloody-hell's going on in that hatch-thing.
- CLAIRE: Why don't you ask Jack?
- CHARLIE: Because I can't find Jack. Or Kate. Or Sayid or Hurley for that matter, they've all gone out.
- CLAIRE: Well uh, Hurley's right over there, so...
- CHARLIE: Oy!