Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Are You All Right?|
|Name||Are You All Right?|
|Characters||Sun-Hwa Kwon, Rose Henderson|
Sun confronts Rose and inquires as to whether she was okay after what happened with Bernard on the beach. Sun inquires if Rose has any children, and she states that she did have a daughter, however, she passed away.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode S.O.S..
- SUN: It smells delicious.
- ROSE: You've been here a long time if powdered eggs rate delicious.
- SUN: I just wanted to...Are you alright, Rose? At the beach, you and Bernard?
- ROSE: Oh, Bernard. Bernard just cannot keep himself still. You know men, always looking for something to do.
- SUN: I know, Jin went with him.
- ROSE: Well, I guess we shouldn't complain if it gets them out of our hair. So, how you feeling?
- SUN: Some days...Today's good. Do you have any children, Rose?
- ROSE: I did. A daughter. She passed.
- SUN: I'm so sorry.
- ROSE: It's OK. Some things, you just... Well, some things, in life, you just can't do anything about, can you?
- SUN: Is that why you said that? About false hope?
- ROSE: Oh, honey, that was nothing. You just keep on hoping. There's nothing false about it. And we're going to be just fine. Promise.