|Characters||Jack Shephard, Sayid Jarrah|
- This scene was meant to be in the episode S.O.S..
- JACK: This plan is to get Walt back.
- SAYID: I'm not questioning your intentions. It's your mission I believe to be foolish.
- JACK: So I guess we should just keep on firing bullets past Henry's head, huh.
- SAYID: His name is not Henry. And if you release him, you send him back with information that could expose our weaknesses...
- JACK: Our weaknesses?
- SAYID: He knows too much--
- JACK: He doesn't know anything!
- SAYID: He knows me, he knows you, he knows Locke! He knows we cannot agree on anything! And that, Jack, is a weakness.