|The Jack Situation|
|Name||The Jack Situation|
|Episode||The Greater Good|
|Characters||Sayid Jarrah, Michael Dawson, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Sun-Hwa Kwon, Jack Shephard|
Michael and Hugo confront Sayid about why he attacked Locke, and that it might not be safe since he has the key to the gun case. Sayid's advise to them is that if they think something needs to be done, do it.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode The Greater Good.
- [Sayid walking out of Jack’s tent on the beach where Sun is tending to Jack. Michael and Hurley walk up to Sayid.]
- MICHAEL: Hey. You wanna tell us what the hell is goin’ on?
- SAYID: Jack’s exhausted. He’s weak from the transfusion he gave Boone.
- MICHAEL: That doesn’t explain why he jumped on Locke.
- SAYID [shakes head]: That’s between them. It’s not my concern.
- [Sayid walks away as they follow him.]
- HURLEY: Well, I’m concerned. Jack lost it, dude. Don’t forget he’s got that key around his neck to that case, you know, with the guns.
- [They all spot walking.]
- SAYID: Why come to me with this? If you think something needs to be done, do it.
- [Sayid walks away in slow motion.]