Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|What's Your Story?|
|Name||What's Your Story?|
|Episode||Fire + Water|
Libby and Hurley do laundry inside the hatch and discuss their past lives. Libby reveals that she was a shrink dealing with marriage and family counseling, and Hurley reveals that he is a lottery winner, and is shocked that she believes him.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Fire + Water.
- HURLEY: Oh, uh... I think these are yours.
- LIBBY: Sure they're not yours?
- HURLEY: So, what do you do? You know, before.
- LIBBY: I'm a shrink. I specialize in marriage and family counseling.
- HURLEY: So, you make hyper kids hit stuff with nerf bats?
- LIBBY: Thats EXACTLY what I do.
- HURLEY: So, are you married?
- LIBBY: Nope. But I was. Several times.
- HURLEY: How many is several?
- LIBBY: Well, if the annulments count, then three...Hey. At least now I know what NOT to do.
- LIBBY: OK, now it's your turn. What's the Hurley story?
- HURLEY: Uh, I've had a bunch of jobs. Mostly...dealing with chicken. And, and I kind of won the lottery.
- LIBBY: Really? How much did you win?
- HURLEY: 114 million. But now I'm worth like, 156 million, because of like, investments and stuff.
- LIBBY: Oh, that's amazing.
- HURLEY: Uh... you believe me?
- LIBBY: Yeah. Why would anyone lie about something like that?
- HURLEY: Libby, would you like to... take a walk sometime? With me I mean?
- LIBBY: Promise not to step on my foot?
- HURLEY: Well, yeah. Of course not.
- LIBBY: Then, I'd love to.