Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Characters||Jack Shephard, Kate Austen|
Jack and Kate discuss the recent reveal of Sun being able to speak English and how Jin was not even aware of it, comparing it to a soap opera. Jack then eludes to his belief that Locke burnt the raft.
- [Kate washing herself with a piece of cloth with eyes closed at the freshwater hole. Jack walks up and starts filling up some bottles of water.]
- JACK: The T.V. in the hospital coffee room runs soap operas all day.
- KATE [smiles]: Sorry?
- JACK: I think we got ‘em beat. Sun speaking English and her own husband not knowing? [chuckles] I mean, come on.
- KATE: Ridiculous. It’s only a soap opera when someone’s evil twin shows up.
- JACK: You think they’ll be okay?
- KATE: [just looks up at him]
- JACK: Yeah… I guess your relationship’s officially gone sour when the secrets start.
- KATE: We all got secrets, Jack. You, Sun, me.
- JACK [glances around]: Locke.
- KATE: Locke?
- JACK: I don’t know what it is, but…
- KATE: You think Locke torched the raft?
- JACK: No. The man disappears for five hours everyday. Suddenly, he steps up, makes some fancy speech about others on the island and its case closed? I’m just saying…
- [Kate continues to ‘bathe’.]
- KATE: Maybe it was me.
- JACK [smiles]: It wasn’t you, Kate.
- KATE: I’m the only one here with a mug shot. How do you know it wasn’t me?
- JACK: Because I know it wasn’t you.
- [Happy music plays as Jack walks away and Kate smiles.]