|The Doctor's Solution|
|Name||The Doctor's Solution|
|Episode||Fire + Water|
|Characters||Ana-Lucia Cortez, Mr. Eko|
Ana speaks with Eko about Jack's plan to go after the Others, however, Eko disagrees with this plan stating that for the most part the Fuselage survivors have been left alone, and that perhaps they are safe there.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Fire + Water.
- ANA-LUCIA: You can use a pen for that, you know. I'm sure someone here could lend you one.
- EKO: I don't want to use a pen.
- ANA-LUCIA: I've been talking to the doctor. He wants to go after them.
- EKO: After who?
- ANA-LUCIA: Them.
- EKO: Why?
- ANA-LUCIA: Do we really need a reason? After all they did to us?
- EKO: So your solution: the doctor's solution: is to attack? And then what? For the most part, they have left these people alone. Perhaps, we are safe here.
- ANA-LUCIA: What happened to the man who killed two of them with his bare hands?
- EKO: He is right here, sitting beside a tree, and talking to you.