Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Kate Austen
Kate was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after being extradited to the United States when she was captured after being on the run for at least 3 years. She was apprehended by Edward Mars when she tried to leave the farm of a man she was working for near Melbourne, Australia.
| Dexter Cross
Dexter Cross was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after fleeing Australia when his true identity was exposed and his lies.
| James "Sawyer" Ford
Sawyer was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after killing the man who he’d thought ruined his life, and was deported from Australia after being drunk and assaulting an Australian politician. Sawyer was a Con Man who preferred to play the romance angle.
George was a Real Estate broker who was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after trying to talk some sense into his daughter who had dropped out of college to live in Sydney with her boyfriend.
| Janelle Granger
Janelle Granger was one of the many survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. She kept a diary of her observations while on the island.. Janelle is from Hermosa Beach, California. She previously spent a week in a Louisiana hospital for unknown reasons; however, she claims that she was a victim in the occurrence.
| Jeff Hadley
Jeff was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after accepting a teaching job in Los Angeles. While in Sydney, Jeff was employed as a professor, and also had several galas and exhibits held to honour his art.
| Faith Harrington
Faith was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after returning from a protest she was a part of in Sydney. Faith is an environmentalist and was attending University.
| Rose Henderson
Rose Henderson was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 while returning from her honeymoon in Australia to see the faith healer Isaac. Bernard convinced Rose to see a faith healer named Isaac in an effort to cure her terminal cancer. The healer tells her that he cannot help her, Rose decides to let Bernard think that he did.
| Scott Jackson
Scott Jackson worked for an internet company in Santa Cruz. He won a sales prize of a two week Australian vacation, all expenses paid and wound up on Oceanic Flight 815. The day of the flight, he walked past Nikki and Paulo while Boone asked them to borrow a chair from their table at the Sydney Airport.
| Sayid Jarrah
Sayid was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 because he was traveling to Irvine, California to meet his former love Nadia with whom he'd been estranged from for many years. Sayid was formerly a Military Communications officer for the Republican Guard and had served in the Gulf War.
| Steve Jenkins
It is unknown why Steve was aboard Flight 815, or what he did in the real world. Before the flight, Steve was staying in the same hotel as Michael and Walt and when he heard the two arguing in the hall around 5:25am, he inquired as to what the problem was.
Jerome is present for many of the island occurances. Michael enlisted Scott and Steve to help him, and Jerome tagged along with them. Jerome was also present for Hurley's "Island Open" golf tournament and Jack's climatic putt. When the split occurred, Jerome chose to side with Locke.
| Bob Jones
Bob Jones was a survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. Bob is from Tulsa, Oklahoma and set a message along with the raft when it set sail, it was directed to the First National Bank of Enid.
| Jin-Soo Kwon
Jin was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after his Father-In-Law, with whom he was employed for, requested he delivered expensive watches to his Associates in Sydney and Los Angeles. Jin agreed to be employed by his Father-In-Law after being given permission to marry Sun.
| Sun-Hwa Kwon
Sun was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after accompanying her husband to Sydney on business. While there, she attempted to escape from her husband but backed out at the last second after she realized how much she loved her husband.
He was one of the many survivors of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. Ethan Rom was once mistaken for Lance by Hurley while he was conducting the census. Hurley described Lance as the skinny guy with the red hair and the glasses.
Larry was a survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. On several occasions Larry hit on Janelle to which it had no effect. He even went as far as stating to her that he wanted to "ask her out", but he couldn't take her hints that she wasn't interested.
| Aaron Littleton
Aaron was the child of Claire and Thomas, and was born on Day 42 on the island, and was delivered by Kate. A target of mystery before he was even born, a psychic informed his mother that danger surrounded the child and that he needed her protection.
| Claire Littleton
Claire was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after a long ordeal with a psychic convinced her to put her baby up for adoption to a couple in Los Angeles. Claire was formerly employed as a Claire was once employed as a tattoo and piercing artist, and later by a fast food restaurant. She was previously dating an artist named Thomas, and the two conceived a child together.
| Walt Lloyd
Walt was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after his mother had passed away and his adoptive father had relinquished his paternal rights to Walt’s biological father. The two were returning to the US. Walt had moved all his life, and was previously a student in Sydney, Australia.
| John Locke
John Locke was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 returning to Los Angeles after he was attempting to attend an Australian Walkabout Tour but was denied as he neglected to inform them that he was currently in a wheelchair. Locke was a foster child, and he had been previously employed by a department store, as well as a box company.
| Edward Mars
Marshal Edward Mars was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 returning to Los Angeles after he had captured the fugitive Kate Austen. Edward Mars was employed as a US Marshal.
| Barbara Joanna Miller
Joanna drowned on Day 6, after Boone's attempts at rescuing her failed, Jack dove into the water to rescue her, however; he found Boone first, returned to the shore with him, and dove back in assuming he had enough time to rescue her. Her body was never recovered.
| N.D. Survivor
Neil was one of the many survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. He was previously a frozen yogurt salesman. When Bernard set out to construct his S.O.S., he was chosen by Bernard to help, but later left and decided not to help. He was nicknamed "Frogurt" by Bernard.
| Charlie Pace
Charlie was previously in the legendary British band "Drive SHAFT", which he had formed with his brother Liam. After arguments about royalties and the pursuit of drugs, the band parted ways. Charlie was aboard Flight 815 after trying to convince Liam to reform the band.
Paulo was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 returning to Los Angeles from Sydney after killing the director of the television series Exposé, and conning him out of $8 million dollars in diamonds.
| Sally Rafflethorpe
Sally Rafflethorpe was a survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. Sally has a sister named Sandra living in Lewiston, Idaho on Palm Avenue. Sally sent her message along with the raft when it set sail and the message was specifically designated for her sister.
| Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
Hurley was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 because he was trying to figure out the significance of “The Numbers”, when a visit to a mental institution led him to the name Martha Toomey who lived in Australia; he visited her and received the information he needed. Hurley was previously employed at a fast food restaurant, but a lottery win changed everything when it earned him millions.
Richard was one of the many survivors of Oceanic Flight 815.After the crash, he was on the beach and was being helped by another survivor as he appeared to be injured. Prior to boarding Flight 815, Richard was waiting in the same line as Jack.
| Shannon Rutherford
Shannon was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after being “rescued” by her brother Boone. Shannon was previously employed as a Ballet Instructor, and was once offered a prestigious Dance Internship in New York.
| Jack Shephard
Jack was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 because he was returning his father's body to the United States to be buried. Jack is a Spinal surgeon at St. Sebastian Hospital in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Jack is quickly thrust into a leadership role by the other survivors because of his medical training and take-charge attitude.
| Sexy Blue Striped Shirt Girl
She was one of the many survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 and is present for many of the occurrences on the island.
| Jake Smith
Jake Smith was a survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. Jake sent a message along with the raft when it set sail asking for those that find the message to inform his wife Christina, that he was alright.
Sullivan was a survivor of Oceanic Flight 815. Sullivan developed a rash on the island, Jack diagnosed it as hives, to which Sullivan became very frightened fearing it was a tropical disease.
| Tourniquet Man
He was the first survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 to be helped by Jack. He was trapped under a piece of wreckage and Jack, Locke, and another man helped pull him out.
Tracey was one of the many survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. Tracey was married and had two kids who lived in Fresno, CA. Sawyer discovered her note in the bottle while on the raft saying she missed her family.
| Gary Troup
A passenger of Oceanic Flight 815 who was killed shortly after the crash and apparently sent a manuscript of his book "Bad Twin" to Hyperion before the crash. He was also the author of a now out of print book titled "The Valenzetti Equation".
| Robert D. West
Robert D. West was a survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. Robert is from Santa Barbara, California. Roberto sent his message along with the raft when it set sail, and requested that the message be delivered to his parents who live in Tucson, Arizona.
| Eight Unnamed Survivors
There are a total of eight unnamed survivors, who have yet to be identified by name on-screen. A few of these include the Sexy Blue Striped Shirt Girl, the Tourniquet Man, and the Unnamed Survivor present in Man of Science, Man of Faith.
Currently, at least twenty-one of the Mid-Section crash survivors have died or been killed.
- Gary Troup, the man affectionately nicknamed "Turbine Man" died the day of the crash during the extreme panic around the Fuselage. He was sucked into the turbine despite warnings from John Locke. (Pilot - Part 1)
- Edward Mars, "the Marshal", was suffering from a large peice of shrapnel that pierced his abdomen, Jack attempted to repair the damage, but was unsuccessful without the proper medical supplies. Sawyer attempted to remedy the situation through the means of a mercy killing, but this proved difficult when he aimed for his heart with the Marshal's gun and missed. Jack would then be the one to ease the Marshal's suffering on Day 3. (Tabula Rasa)
- Barbara Joanna Miller died on Day 6 on the island, while swimming the current brought he out too far, Jack swam out to save her and found Boone instead. Jack attempted to bring Boone to shore, confident he had enough time to save the drowning woman, her body was not recovered. (White Rabbit)
- Steve Jenkins was found on the beach with his neck and arms broken, all the bones in his fingers broken on Day 29. Signs point to Ethan Rom being the one who killed him as he had made a threat clear to Charlie about the fate of the group. Most people still debate to this day as to whether it was Scott or Steve who was killed. Scott Jackson's name was mentioned at the funeral, but it was Steve who was found dead on the beach. (Homecoming)
- Boone Carlyle died on Day 42 on the Island when he climbed up into a Beechcraft and attempted to make contact with the use of the radio, his weight made the plane shift, and he fell while inside the plane. Jack attempted to save him, but Boone bravely decided it would be better if the remaining medicine was saved as Boone knew the gravity of his injuries. (Do No Harm)
- Dr. Leslie Arzt died while on a trek to the Black Rock on Day 44, he was carefully handling the dynamite and it detonated while in his grasp. (Exodus - Part 2)
- Shannon Rutherford was killed on Day 48. Sayid and Shannon had just seen what they believed to be a missing Walt. Shannon was accidentally killed by Ana-Lucia when she mistook her for one of "The Others". (Abandoned)
- Paulo was mistakenly buried alive on Day 81 after Nikki caused him to be bitten by a Medusa spider for hiding the diamonds from her, sending him into a death-like coma. (Exposé)
- Nikki Fernandez was mistakenly buried alive on Day 81 after she was bitten by a Medusa spider that was attracted by the pheromones released by the spider she used to poison Paulo so she could take the diamonds from him. (Exposé)
- Charlie Pace died inside the Looking Glass station on Day 93 after turning off the jamming equipment to help the survivors contact Naomi's freighter. While contacting Penny Widmore through the equipment, Mikhail detonated a grenade outside of the window, flooding the room, and drowning Charlie. (Through the Looking Glass)
- Doug died when Martin Keamy and his men raided The Barracks for Ben Linus. (The Shape of Things to Come)
- An unnamed woman died when Martin Keamy and his men raided The Barracks for Ben Linus. (The Shape of Things to Come)
- Jerome died when Martin Keamy and his men raided The Barracks for Ben Linus. (The Shape of Things to Come)
- Michael Dawson died on Charles Widmore's Ship when C4 detonated after Martin Keamy was killed by Benjamin Linus.(The Shape of Things to Come)
- Three unnamed survivors died on Charles Widmore's Ship when C4 detonated after Martin Keamy was killed by Benjamin Linus.(The Shape of Things to Come)
- Neil was killed by the Others when shot with a flaming arrow.(The Lie)
- At least two unidentified survivors were killed by the Others when shot with a flaming arrow.(The Lie)
- Craig was killed by the Others when shot with flaming arrows.(The Lie)
Tail-Section crash survivorsEdit
These are the known characters were in the back of the plane. Ana-Lucia stated that there initially was 23 people who survived the tail section. When the Others watched as Oceanic Flight 815 crashed, Ben instructed Goodwin to head to the Tail-section, which had landed in the water, as there may have been survivors. It appears as if she included Goodwin in this number (if Goodwin wasn't counted, then there is one Tail Section survivor who still hasn't been accounted for). There were a total of twelve survivors that were kidnapped; three on the first night, including: The Blonde Guy, The Curly Haired Guy, and The German Guy; and nine more on Days 12 which included: Zack, Emma, Jim, Eli, Nancy, and four more unknown survivors.
| Ana-Lucia Cortez
Ana-Lucia was a Police Officer and was a member of the Los Angeles Police Department. After traveling with Christian Shephard to Australia as his personal bodyguard, she decided she had enough, and was returning home to Los Angeles.
| Bernard Nadler
Bernard previously lived in Bronx, NY where he was employed as a Dentist. He was confident that planes wanted to be in the air, and reminded his wife, Rose Henderson, of that when they flew. Bernard's fingers swell when he flies because of the altitude, so he insisted that Rose hold on to his ring when they fly.
| Cindy Chandler
Before the crash of Oceanic Flight 815, Cindy was employed as a flight attendant by Oceanic Airlines. She was apparently romantically involved with author Gary Troup, who was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 with her. Gary dedicated his novel Bad Twin to Cindy.
Donald was a tail-section survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. He broke his leg after the crash, and he thought it was very bad. He was tended to by Libby who told him about her experiences skiing in Vermont before she set his leg.
Eli was a tail section survivor who remained with the group on the beach up until Day 12 when he was taken by the Others along with several other survivors including Zack and Emma.
Emma was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 traveling to Los Angeles, CA to see her mother. When the tail-section crashed into the water she was pulled out by Mr. Eko, and brought back to consciousness after Ana-Lucia administered CPR.
Jim was a tail section survivor who remained with the group on the beach up until Day 12 when he was taken by the Others along with several other survivors including Zach and Emma.
It is unknown why Libby was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 or what her life previous exactly was, however, Libby claims to have once been a clinical psychologist, and her life previous has been viewable through the flashbacks of various characters.
| Mr. Eko
Eko Tunde was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 after agreeing to travel to Los Angeles for missionary work. Eko was previously a warlord in Nigeria, who would later turn his life around to become a priest. He was also the brother of a passenger in the Beechcraft that crashed on the island.
Nancy was a tail-section survivor of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. She was one of the first people that Mr. Eko pulled from the water. She was abducted by the The Others on Day 12. Her name and description was on a list found in the pocket of the woman who tackled Ana-Lucia.
Nathan, originally from Canada, was visiting Australia as part of a company retreat. Nathan spent a few extra days in Sydney to sightsee, and ended up on Oceanic Flight 815. Nathan was apparently not seen on the plane by his fellow passengers due to the fact that he spent most of his time in the bathroom.
Zack was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 traveling to Los Angeles, CA to see his mother, and was traveling with his sister Emma. After the tail-section crashed into the water he was pulled out by Mr. Eko, and alerted him to his sister’s body which was floating in the water.
| Ten Unnamed Survivors
There are a total of Ten unnamed survivors, who haver yet to be identified by name on-screen. Three of these survivors are dead, and the remaining seven are missing after having been kidnapped by the Others.
Currently, eight of the Tail-Section crash survivors have died or been killed.
- Donald succumbed to his injuries following the crash on Day 5, and it's stated that there had been three more who had passed away before him (one of them being the unnamed survivor referred to as "Man on Beach"). (The Other 48 Days)
- Nathan was killed by Goodwin on Day 23. (The Other 48 Days)
- Ana-Lucia was murdered by Michael inside the hatch on Day 64, he apologized before doing so and then shot her in the chest. (Two for the Road)
- Libby arrived to gather blankets for her picnic with Hurley, and was also shot by Michael, and died the next day - Day 65. (?)
- Mr. Eko was killed by the smoke monster. His death was witnessed by Sayid, Desmond, Locke, Nikki and Paulo. - Day 72 . (The Cost of Living)
Currently, thirteen of the tail-section crash survivors have left the island or is being held by the Others.
- Three unnamed survivors, referred to as "The Blonde Guy", "The Curly Haired Guy" and "The German Guy", were taken on Day 1, and discovered missing the next morning. (The Other 48 Days)
- Eli, Emma, Jim, Nancy, Zack and four more, unnamed, survivors were taken on Day 12 . (The Other 48 Days)
A total number of 252 individuals died immediately in the crash of Oceanic Flight 815.
JD was a flight attendant who was employed by Oceanic Airlines and was aboard Oceanic Flight 815. It is most likely that JD was killed in the crash as his body is never shown, and no mention of him is ever made on the island.
Michelle was a flight attendant who was employed by Oceanic Airlines and was aboard Oceanic Flight 815. It is most likely that Michelle was killed in the crash as her body is never shown, and no mention of her is ever made on the island.
| Flight Attendant
This man was a flight attendant who was employed by Oceanic Airlines and was aboard Oceanic Flight 815. It is most likely that he was killed in the crash as his body is never shown, and no mention of him is ever made on the island.
Hunter was an employee of Oceanic Airlines. Shortly before Oceanic Flight 815 took off from the Sydney Airport, Hunter received a call from Jenna indicating that there was still one more passenger who needed to board at the last minute. Hunter informed her that there was still enough time for the man to board the plane.
The co-pilot of Oceanic Flight 815, he most likely died during the crash of the plane. His body fell out of the cockpit as Jack, Kate and Charlie entered it searching for a radio.
| Steve & Kristen
Steve and Kristen were aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and did not survive. They were engaged to each other and were going to be married.
| Judith Martha Wexler
Was aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and did not survive. Judith was going to catch a connecting flight when she arrived in Los Angeles. She wore corrective lenses, and would have been an organ donor.
| Emmanuel Rafael Ortiz
Was aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and did not survive. Claire assumed he had children because he had video receipts with overdue charges for "Willy Wonka" and "The Little Princess". Claire judged from his boarding pass that he hadn't traveled much.
| Harold Wollstein
Was aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and did not survive. Harold Wollstein was seated in seat 23C, which was right next to Jack Shephard.
| Millicent Louise D'Agostino
Originally from Teaneck, New Jersey; Millicent was aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and did not survive.
| Jason Ward
Jason was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 and did not survive, after returning from an Australian Vacation. He was originally from Virginia.
| Steve Dobson
Steve Dobson was aboard Oceanic Flight 815 and did not survive.
Was aboard Oceanic Flight 815, and may not have survived. Pam was most likely seated in the tail-section of the plane. Her husband was seen running around on the beach calling her name immediately after the crash.
| Dead Male 815 Passenger
He was a passenger aboard Oceanic Flight 815 who did not survive the crash. When the plane split apart, his seat was thrown from the plane and into a spring of water deep in the island.
| Dead Female 815 Passenger
She was a passenger aboard Oceanic Flight 815 who did not survive the crash. When the plane split apart, her seat was thrown from the plane and into a spring of water deep in the island.
| 235 more unnamed passengers and crew-members
235 more unnamed passengers and crew-members died immediately in the crash of Oceanic Flight 815.
Sonya was the girlfriend of Sam Thomas, and was a flight attendant for Oceanic Airlines. She is a character in the Find 815 Alternate Reality Game. She is believed to be alive but not yet shown