Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1965|
|Role on LOST||JD|
|IMDB||Jon Dixon at IMDB|
Jon Dixon portrayed the role of the "JD" on LOST.
Jonathan Dixon (born 25 October 1965) from Los Angeles, California is an American film and television actor. He has also been credited as John Dixon and Jon Dixon.
He has appeared in several TV shows created by J.J. Abrams, including a guest-starring role in three episodes of Alias as a C.I.A. Agent and in one episode of Alias as "Oliver". He has also appeared in a guest-star capacity in three episodes Lost as JD, a flight attendant seen in flashbacks, who was responsible for helping the wheelchair-bound John Locke on to the plane.
Dixon also starred in the cult hit 2005 comedy film Wannabe, as the Ivy Blend security guard, and in the J.J. Abrams-directed film Mission: Impossible III, credited as the "7-Eleven Guy".
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) - 7-Eleven guy
- Wannabe (2005) - Ivy Blend Security Guard
- Exodus - Part 2 (2005) - JD
- Pilot - Part 2 (2004) - Flight Attendant #3
- Pilot - Part 1 (2004) - Flight Attendant #3
- The Awful Truth (2005) - Oliver
- Second Double (2003) - C.I.A. Agent
- The Telling (2003) - C.I.A. Agent #1
- A Dark Turn (2003) - C.I.A. Officer
Episodes Appeared InEdit
Appears as JD in: