(written from a Production point of view)
|Birthplace||New York, New York, USA|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1966|
|Work on LOST||Creator, Producer, Writer and Director|
|IMDB||J.J. Abrams on IMDB|
J.J. Abrams is part of the LOST crew, as a creator, producer, writer and director.
Jeffrey Jacob Abrams (usually credited as Jeffrey Abrams or J. J. Abrams) is an American film and television producer, writer, actor, composer and director. His greatest successes have been the ABC dramas Alias and Lost, which he created, and the WB drama Felicity, which he created with Matt Reeves.
Abrams was born in New York City and raised in Los Angeles. He attended Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York. His father is television producer Gerald W. Abrams.
On July 14, 2006, Abrams signed a 5 year contract with Paramount Pictures and a 6 year contract with Warner Bros., worth more than $55 million dollars.
Episodes Credited InEdit
- Pilot - Part 1 (with Jeffrey Lieber & Damon Lindelof)
- Pilot - Part 2 (with Jeffrey Lieber & Damon Lindelof)
- A Tale of Two Cities (with Damon Lindelof)
- Untitled Cloverfield Sequel (2009) - Producer
- Star Trek XI (2008) - Director and producer (announced)
- Cloverfield (2008) - Producer
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) - Director and co-writer (screenplay)
- Joy Ride (2001) - Co-writer (screenplay) and producer
- Armageddon (1998) - Writer (screenplay)
- Gone Fishin (1997)' - Co-writer (screenplay)
- Forever Young (1992) - Writer (screenplay)
- Regarding Henry (1991) - Writer (screenplay)
- Taking Care of Business (1990) - Writer (screenplay)
- Six Degrees (2006-) - Executive Producer
- What About Brian (2006-) - Executive producer
- Lost (2004-) - Co-Creator, Writer, executive producer and director
- Alias (2001-2006) - Creator, writer and executive producer
- Felicity (1998-2002) - Co-creator, writer and executive producer