Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Birthplace||Teaneck, New Jersey, USA|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1973|
|Work on LOST||Creator, Producer and Writer|
|IMDB||Damon Lindelof on IMDB|
Damon Lindelof is part of the LOST crew, as a creator, producer and writer.
Damon Laurence Lindelof (born April 24, 1973) is an American television writer and executive, most recently noted as the co-creator, executive producer, head writer and show runner for the hit television series Lost. He has also written and produced Crossing Jordan, and wrote for Nash Bridges, Wasteland, and the MTV anthology series Undressed. Before these, he worked reviewing scripts at Paramount, Fox, and Alan Ladd studios.
Lindelof is a native of Teaneck, New Jersey. He attended film school at New York University, performing briefly in the band "Petting Zoo", and then after graduating, moved to Los Angeles.
Lindelof is also the writer of the 2006 comic book miniseries Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk for Marvel Comics, which takes place in the Ultimate Marvel universe.
He is a self-professed Stephen King fan and has placed many references to King's work into Lost, referencing most notably The Dark Tower series. Lindelof has been quoted as saying that the graphic novel Watchmen, written by Alan Moore, is the greatest piece of popular fiction ever produced, and the inspiration of it on Lost is evident many times in the show.
Damon's famous "polar bear" has helped increase his success as a hollywood writer. His inspiriation for the polar bear came from a 10th grade field trip at Teaneck High, his highschool, to the Bronx Zoo.
Episodes Credited InEdit
- Pilot - Part 1 (with Jeffrey Lieber & J.J. Abrams)
- Pilot - Part 2 (with Jeffrey Lieber & J.J. Abrams)
- Tabula Rasa
- Confidence Man
- Whatever the Case May Be (with Jennifer Johnson)
- Deus Ex Machina (with Carlton Cuse)
- Exodus - Part 1 (with Carlton Cuse)
- Exodus - Part 2 (with Carlton Cuse)
- Man of Science, Man of Faith
- ...And Found (with Carlton Cuse)
- The Other 48 Days (with Carlton Cuse)
- The 23rd Psalm (with Carlton Cuse)
- One of Them (with Carlton Cuse)
- Lockdown (with Carlton Cuse)
- ? (with Carlton Cuse)
- Live Together, Die Alone (with Carlton Cuse)
- A Tale of Two Cities
- I Do (with Carlton Cuse)
- Flashes Before Your Eyes (with Drew Goddard)
- Enter 77 (with Carlton Cuse)
- Left Behind (with Elizabeth Sarnoff)
- The Brig (with Carlton Cuse)
- Through the Looking Glass (with Carlton Cuse)
- The Beginning of the End (with Carlton Cuse]])
- The Constant (with Carlton Cuse)
- There's No Place Like Home - Part 1 (with Calrton Cuse)
- There's No Place Like Home - Part 2 (with Calrton Cuse)
- Because You Left (with Calrton Cuse)
- 316 (with Calrton Cuse)
- The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (with Calrton Cuse)
- Whatever Happened, Happened (with Calrton Cuse)
- The Incident (with Calrton Cuse)
- LA X (with Calrton Cuse)
- Lighthouse (with Calrton Cuse)
- Happily Ever After (with Calrton Cuse)
- Across the Sea (with Calrton Cuse)