Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|At the Airport: Sayid|
|Name||At the Airport: Sayid|
|Episode||Exodus - Part 1|
|Characters|| Sayid Jarrah, Airport Cop
Sayid visits a store inside the airport looking for a tie to purchase, when he is confronted by airport security for leaving his bag unattended in the terminal, and is escorted away.
- This scene was meant to be in the episode Exodus - Part 1, before the raft sets sail.
- [Sawyer tying a yellow tie to the mast of the raft on the beach.]
- SAYID [standing on the raft’s deck]: Where did you get that neck tie?
- SAWYER: Pile of clothes down the beach. Why? Got a hot date?
- [They both grin. Cuts to a flashback of Sayid in an airport shop. A female Australian sales clerk is pulling down a yellow tie off a rack.]
- CHARLOTTE: Oh, this one is great. [She walks over to where Sayid is standing and sees that he is holding a different tie.] But I also love the blue one. Either one would be perfect.
- SAYID: I suppose.
- CHARLOTTE: Well what’s the occasion?
- SAYID: It’s - I’m going to see a woman.
- CHARLOTTE: Good. What’s her favorite color?
- SAYID: I don’t know.
- CHARLOTTE: Is she… conservative? More fashion-conscious?
- SAYID: It’s been some time since we’ve seen each other.
- CHARLOTTE: Don’t worry about it. She’s not going to care about the tie.
- SAYID: Then could you do me a favor and pick?
- CHARLOTTE: I feel pretty good about the yellow one.
- SAYID: Then yellow.
- [She takes it behind the checkout counter.]
- CHARLOTTE: What’s her name?
- SAYID: Nadia.
- CHARLOTTE: Nadia. That’s a beautiful name.
- [A male and a female security guard walk up behind him.]
- AIRPORT COP: Sir. Did you leave a bag unattended in the main lounge?
- SAYID: No, I told someone to watch it. [It was Shannon.]
- AIRPORT COP [as they grab his arms]: You need to come with us.
- SAYID: Of course I do.