Template:DisambigThe Number 42 is one of the six "Numbers" (4 8 15 16 23 42). The number 42 has appeared in the following places. It was also considered, by author Douglas Adams to be the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
- Number of spaces on a game of Connect Four.
- Number of numbers on the papers from Danielle. (7 rows of 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42)
- Claire was 6 weeks late when she found of she was pregnant (6 weeks = 42 days)
- Ana’s seat number was 42F.
- Planes ETA was 10:42.
- Drawn on the wall in the hatch.
- Day on the island Aaron was born.
- You can hear in the back round of an Ana Lucia Flashback "Final Boarding call for flight 42 to ?"
- The # of holes in the showerhead for the shower in The Swan.
- $42,000 was the amount of money Desmond jokingly asked Libby for, which he required to purchase a boat.
- Number of Desmonds order in Everybody Loves Hugo.
- "the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" Wikipedia:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Wikipedia:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy cultural references
- Wikipedia:42 (number) - article has other cultural, sports, technology, religious and other significances
- Squidoo 42 - a Website on 42 (complete with references to Lost)